End of Gout is your ultimate guide for learning how to become gout-free naturally. It’s an online program that focuses on making simple adjustments within your diet, stress management, activity levels, and lifestyle that reduce the development of gout and reduce gout symptoms. It tackles the real causes of gout instead of masking them with prescription medications and conventional therapies. It’s a natural regime that places a huge emphasis on the foods you eat since studies show diet is the main contributing factor. However, the system isn’t about restricting your diet but rather, it’s about getting the proper ingredients, herbs, nutrients, and minerals into your diet to eliminate the inflammation that is causing your gout attacks. And of course, it covers much more as there are many other factors that can cause those awful gout attacks. So, if you’re ready to treat your gout naturally, here’s what you can expect from End of Gout.
What is End of Gout?
Diet is the main contributing factor of gout, according to studies. However, there are many other things you have to take into consideration when healing gout because simply changing your diet won’t provide you with full relief.
End of Gout is an online program that teaches you how to tackle all contributing factors of your gout. It’s a comprehensive system that teaches you simple adjustments to make in your diet, exercise, stress, and self care regimes that can force your body to handle the uric acid that is causing the gout attacks you’re experiencing. But first, you may be wondering why you’re even experiencing gout and it’s quite simple. Your body is unable to expel the uric acid properly, which causes inflammation and all the horrible symptoms of gout you’re experiencing. This means that overcoming gout isn’t about eliminating things from your diet but rather, it’s about adding things into your day that will help your body eliminate the uric acid.
I will dive into the details of the End of Gout regime as a whole in just a moment, but first, it’s important to mention that you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase. To get started, you just sign in and download the program right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer. This ensures you have the effective regime and advice with you wherever you go. The program also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, which allows you to try the entire system out, risk-free for two months. Chances are, you’ll only need a couple of days before you start experiencing the benefits.
Who is the Author of End of Gout?
Shelly Manning is the author of End of Gout. She is a former gout-sufferer who, like most of us, was told that treating gout was about eliminating uric acid by restricting your diet. With hours upon hours of research, she discovered that gout is actually the result of the body’s inability to expel the uric acid properly. Thus, treating it comes down to making simple changes that re-enables your body’s ability to get rid of it.
Overview of the End of Gout Program
End of Gout is a comprehensive program that teaches you simple adjustments to make to enable your body’s ability to expel uric acid. You learn all of the changes to make to maximize your relief. All of the research has already been done for you and put together in an easy-to-follow action plans. It comes with an abundance of valuable information that is crucial for understanding what’s going on in your body, guides, lists, supplement recommendations, alternative therapy recommendations and more.
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered:
- Chapter 1: What is Gout? How is It Conventionally Understood?
- What is Gout?
- The Main Risk Factor For Gout – Too Much Uric Acid
- Other Risk Factor for Gout
- How Gout is Diagnosed and Treated Conventionally
- Typical Conventional Treatments for Gout
- Newer Conventional Treatment Strategies
- Chapter 2: Our Helpful Friends
- The Gut Microbiome
- What exactly is the microbiome?
- So, what’s so interesting or important about gout?
- The Gut Microbiome
- Gut Health is very important for human health
- The General Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome and How It Develops
- The Factors that Influence our ‘Micro-friends’
- Gout and The Microbiome
- What bacteria are linked to gout?
- Gout and chronic inflammation
- Weight and the Gut Microbiome
- Active Steps to a Healthy Gut
- Probiotics, what are they?
- Prebiotics – What are they?
- Eating Low Glycemic Index Foods
- Super Foods for a Healthy Microbiome
- Why plant lectins are important
- Healthy Treats
- Chapter 3: Natural Chemical Tools to Combat Gout and Bust Inflammation
- Busting Inflammation, Supporting Microbiome, Decreasing Uric Acid
- Supplements for Acute Attacks – *Great Tips
- Specific Power Nutrients, Foods, Drinks and Vitamins that Fight Gout
- Vitamin C
- Pineapples and Papaya
- Garlic and Aged Garlic
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Special Herbs for Gout
- Other Powerful Tools for Gout
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chapter 4: Our Choices Matter When Healing Gout Day to Day
- Gout and Lifestyle Factors
- Broad lifestyle tips for gout
- Diet and lifestyle
- Optimum Gout Diet FAQ
- Does one have to eliminate all proteins to be free from gout?
- When should I restrict my purine intake?
- In an acute gout attack, all purine dense foods are off-limits
- Haven’t had gout attacks for a while and ready to experiment with purines?
- Not all purines are equal according to some researchers
- What is meant when we say that moderate purines in the diet are acceptable?
- Exercise, Stress and Sleep
- Overwhelmed by Stress? How to Recognize the Biological Signs?
- Chronic Stress and Nutrition
- Simple Things We Can Do to Avoid Chronic Stress
- Fantastic strategies to manage stress
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Probiotics and the microbiome can help with stress
- Herbal therapies for stress
- Chapter 5: Bringing It All Together
- Goals to Achieve a Healthy Gout-Free Life
- Quick Hints and Suggestions for a Gout-Free Lifestyle
- Principles for gout
- Avoid these!!
- One last thing
- A Supplementation Skeleton
- Recommended supplements for Gout
- Alkaline Foods (Food Options)
- Acidic Foods (Bad Options)
- The Glycemic Index
- Natural Sources of Sugar Commonly Added to Foods
- The Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Seven Day Example Meal Plan
- The Fat Relief Field Guide and Toolkit for Acute Gout Attacks
- First priority
- Quick alkalinizing folk remedy
- Low-level laser therapy
- It’s herbal tea time – designed to relax and relieve pain
- Jasmine and green herbal tea
- Five spice chai tea for gout
- How to make five spice chai tea
- Teas for Sleep
- Cherished cherry smoothie for intense pain management
- DIY gout pain massage oil
- Gout pain relief cream
- Supplements for Acute Attacks
- Powerful Natural Tools for Gout
- Xanthine Oxidase inhibitors
- Microbiome support
End of Gout is an online program that teaches you simple ways you can eliminate gout by tackling it form all angles. It’s an easy program that can work for anyone experiencing gout, and you even get two months to try it out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee