The Parkinson’s Protocol is the ultimate guide for anyone suffering from Parkinson’s Disease, as it teaches you 12 simple ways you can start tackling the problem at its source to safely and effectively eliminate the symptoms and delay the progression of the disease. This might surprise you since many doctors claim Parkinson’s Disease to be incurable but just as many natural health experts have found evidence-based strategies that can certainly help symptoms and slow the disease down. And that’s what The Parkinson’s Protocol teaches you how to do. It’s a comprehensive system that is highly focused on the effects dopamine has on the brain and how it contributes to this disease that affects approximately 60,000 Americans each year. So, if you’re tired of taking prescription medications that only mask the symptoms, here’s what you can expect from this program as a whole.
- 1 What is The Parkinson’s Protocol?
- 2 Who is the Author of The Parkinson’s Protocol?
- 3 Overview of The Parkinson’s Protocol
- 3.1 Introduction: Hope
- 3.2 Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- 3.3 Part 2: Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- 3.4 Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- 3.5 Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
- 3.6 A Healthier Brain is Within Your Reach
- 4 Conclusion
What is The Parkinson’s Protocol?
While there is no magic solution that eradicates Parkinson’s Disease entirely, there are many natural and simple things you can do to reduce symptoms, delay the progression of the disease and repair the damage that has been done.
The Parkinson’s Protocol is an online natural treatment program that teaches you how to slow down the disease, minimize symptoms and repair the body using 12 simple steps. The program is broken down into four parts, offering a comprehensive treatment plan that covers everything there is to know about Parkinson’s Disease and what you can do to improve your condition, and ultimately, your life. The regime focuses on making simple changes in your thoughts, lifestyle and diet to boost your dopamine levels in your brain. I’ll delve into the details in just a moment, but the program works in three ways:
- It captures the degeneration of brain cells in the substantia nigra (the underlying cause of Parkinson’s)
- It then addresses the lowered dopamine levels that cause Parkinson’s symptoms
- It tackles the condition’s effects directly to dramatically reduce them – or to ensure they don’t come about in the first place
So, you learn how to treat your symptoms to minimize them, and you learn how to repair your body and delay the progression of this disease to keep them from coming back or getting worse. The regime is 100% safe and natural and comes with everything you implement The Parkinsons Protocol into your life, including food lists, recipes, exercises, evidence-based strategies, detox regimes, lists of healthy alternatives and much more.
The Parkinson’s Protocol also teaches you about the disease throughout the program, including things such as:
- What is happening in the brain when you have Parkinson’s
- The risk factors for developing Parkinson’s
- Strategies to improve symptoms of early onset Parkinson’s
- The role of dopamine in the brain
- How your thoughts (internal habits) and diet and lifestyle (external habits) impact your brain health
- How to change your habits to reverse Parkinson’s
- How to boost your dopamine levels naturally
- 12 daily habits that support brain health to delay the progression of Parkinson’s
- Scientifically certified, evidence-based strategies to boost your dopamine
You also receive immediate access to all of this as soon as you purchase, as the program is online. This means you can also get started right away and can download the program right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Now, if you’ve been convinced by doctors that your disease is your life from here on out and that it’ll only get worse, you have nothing to lose by trying the evidence-based strategies in this program. It comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, giving you two months to see how this program can minimize your symptoms, delay it’s progression and repair your body.
Who is the Author of The Parkinson’s Protocol?
Naturopath and Health Research, Jodi Knapp, is the author of The Parkinson’s Protocol. He is a highly renowned and sought after due to his natural approach that has resulted in many successful programs that teach people how to address their health issues naturally.
Overview of The Parkinson’s Protocol
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a comprehensive program that teaches you everything there is to know about this disease. This includes what it is, how it affects your body, and how you can slow it down, and reverse the impact it has had on your body thus far and minimize your symptoms moving forward. The program consists of a four-part series comes with an abundance of important information about this condition and the treatment options available. Then, it teaches you 12 simple steps to make in your diet, thoughts and lifestyle to begin delaying Parkinson’s and healing the brain from within. All of the steps are easy to do, as they consist of things such as adding specific natural ingredients into your meals to detox your brain and body or to boost your dopamine. And it even comes with delicious recipes, simple exercises you can to, evidence-based strategies, food lists, and much more.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect from the program as a whole:
Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- What Exactly is Happening in the Brain?
- Symptoms of Parkinson’s
- The 5 Stages of Parkinson’s
- The Role of Dopamine – The Motivation Molecule
- Dopamine Receptors
- Low Dopamine Levels and Brain Disorders
- Dopamine and Rewards
- What Causes Parkinson’s
- High BMI
- Environmental Toxins
- Inflammation of the Microglia
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Diet and Lifestyle
- Lack of Exercise
- The Forgotten Risk Factor – Stress
Part 2: Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- Dopamine Precursors
- Dopamine Antagonists
- Other Parkinson’s Medications
- Parkinson’s Natural ‘Quick Fixes’
Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- Detox Your Brain
- Strategies for Gentle Detoxing
- Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatories
- Sleep: Your Brain’s Detox Tool
- Boost Dopamine with Food
- Natural Dopamine Precursors
- A Neuro-Protective way of Eating: The Principles of the MIND Diet
- 10 Dopamine Boosting Superfoods
- Boost Dopamine with Movement
- Boost Dopamine with Your Mind
Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
A Healthier Brain is Within Your Reach
Appendix 1: 13 Brain-Loving Recipes
- Kitchen Hacks
- Fresh Start – Restock Your Kitchen
Appendix 2: Tips to Detox from Dietary and Environmental Toxins
Appendix 3: Powerful Antioxidants and Where to Find Them
Appendix 4: Dopamine-Boosting Nutrients and where to Find Them
Appendix 5: List of Healthy Alternatives to Sugar and Refined Carbs
Appendix 6: List of Healthiest Fasts
Appendix 7: Simple Exercises to Increase Strength and Flexibility
Appendix 8: Additional Evidence-Based Strategies to Boost your Dopamine Levels
The Parkinson’s Protocol teaches you simple, natural ways to delay this disease and minimize your symptoms quickly and effectively, so your body can begin repairing itself. You don’t need any equipment or access to expensive ingredients, nor do you have to “diet”. It’s all about simple changes and you can even try it out risk-free for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee to see how these evidence-based strategies work for you.