The Acid Reflux Strategy is a powerful healing program designed to help people heal and eliminate acid reflux, heartburn and GERD safely and naturally. What may surprise you is that it may even save your life. New studies have revealed that 50% of people who take proton pump inhibitors, a common prescription medication for acid reflux, die within the first year. This is quite shocking considering these symptoms and conditions can be healed without prescription medications and that’s precisely what The Acid Reflux Strategy teaches you how to do. With this program, you learn natural treatment alternatives that tackle the root cause of the problem you’re experiencing to eliminate it entirely. You don’t have to take any unnatural or harmful substances, nor do you have to go on a strict diet or do anything intense. Instead, this program is designed for anyone to do – children and pregnant women included. So, if you’re ready to learn how to make simple changes that can drastically improve your health and eliminate your painful symptoms, here’s what you can expect from this program.
What is The Acid Reflux Strategy?
Over 60 million adults in the United States suffer from heartburn or acid reflux at least once a month, according to studies. Over 15 million suffer daily and that’s not including children. Unfortunately, the symptoms are so unbearable that many people opt for quick relief options but studies have shown that 50% of people who take proton pump inhibitors prescription medications for acid reflux die within the first year.
The Acid Reflux Strategy is an online program that teaches you natural regimes that tackle heartburn, acid reflux and GERD at its source to eliminate it quickly and safely. It comes with a variety of different treatment options for adults, children and pregnant women, with each following four basic principles:
- Education – Understanding why certain so called remedies work and others won’t
- Diet – Teaching you which foods are likely to cause acid reflux and equally good stuff that won’t
- Diet – Identifying specific foods and eating habits that can make you feel better
- Diet – Myth busting products that companies tell you will work, but don’t
As you can see, The Acid Reflux Strategy places importance on your diet as the food you put into your system is often a main trigger. However, you aren’t “dieting” by any means. You won’t be counting calories or doing massive food elimination. Instead, the program teaches you the foods to eat and to avoid, how to eat certain foods and what foods you shouldn’t be pairing together also matter. With this, you receive an abundance of quality food lists, sample meal plans, food combining instructions, eating time suggestions, and much more. There are specific sections dedicated to children and pregnant women dealing with acid reflux, heartburn and GERD as well.
However, the program isn’t just about food. Throughout the system, you receive several suggestions regarding lifestyle habits, sleep patterns, stress levels, physical activity, and much more. This allows you to tackle your symptoms safely, naturally and from all angles for optimal treatment. To give you a better idea of what that looks like, here’s a sneak peek at what you get:
- Simple home remedies to stop acid reflux immediately
- The risks associated with acid reflux drugs
- A quick starter guide to soothing symptoms immediately
- 11 herbs that supercharge natural home remedies
- List of foods and food combinations that trigger acid reflux
- Alternatives for foods that trigger acid reflux
- Tips on how to eat properly to avoid getting heartburn from restaurant foods
- Basic rules for eliminating acid reflux
- Simple stress relief techniques for the “knot in the stomach” feeling
- Recommended digestion times for foods that may trigger acid reflux
- A 7-day meal plan
- Kid-friendly menu
- Shopping list for groceries
- 60-day money back guarantee
The program is digital so you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase and can start eliminating those painful symptoms straight away. You just sign in and download the content onto your smartphone, laptop, tablet or desktop computer and you have everything you need wherever you go.
You also receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, which gives you two months to try the program out risk-free. This is ample time to experience the benefits of making simple changes in your life.
Who is the Creator of The Acid Reflux Strategy?
Natural health expert, Scott Davis, is the creator of The Acid Reflux Strategy. Scott is the author of several successful natural health programs that teach people how to treat and heal their health conditions naturally. He has been featured on many media outlets and is highly sought after for his unique, natural and effective approach.
Overview of The Acid Reflux Strategy
The Acid Reflux Strategy is a straightforward program that teaches you natural ways to eliminate acid reflux, heartburn and GERD for good. It’s highly focused on implementing simple changes in your diet and lifestyle and provides you with an abundance of scientific evidence that shows you why the changes will help treat your symptoms.
The program comes with several different options, including sections for children and pregnant women experiencing these symptoms. Then, it provides you with a step-by-step strategy you can use to put your newfound information into action. This includes
sample meal plans, grocery shopping lists, lists of foods to avoid, lists of foods to substitute in, stress management techniques, sleep positions, child-friendly GERD menus, and so much more.
Check it out:
- Myth Busting
- The Quick Guide – Beat Acid Reflux Now!
- Basic Dietary Rules for Avoiding Heartburn
- More About Apple Cider Vinegar
- Other Homeopathic Remedies
- Herbal Supplements
- GERD Diets
- Most Common Foods That Trigger Acid Reflux
- Foods Alternatives That Won’t Trigger Acid Reflux
- GERD on Vacation
- GERD at Restaurants
- Food Combining
- Basic Rules
- Foods and Approximate Digestion Time
- Food Lists
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Routine
- Stress and Acid Reflux
- How We Cope With Stress Can Give Us More Heartburn
- Reduce Stress to Reduce Acid Reflux
- Erase Stress Now
- Stress Relief Exercises
- GERD and Pregnancy
- Antacids and Pregnancy – Don’t Believe the Hype
- Best GERD Treatments for Pregnant Women
- Acid Reflux in Infants and Children
- Treating GERD in Infants
- Breastfeeding and GERD
- Treating Acid Reflux in Children
- What Causes Acid Reflux in Children?
- General Ideas to Consider
- GERD Free Meal Prep
- Children’s GERD-Friendly Menu
- The GERD Grocery Store
- Grocery List Basics
- Grocery List for GERD
- Foods to Be Careful With
- Some Foods to Avoid
The Acid Reflux Strategy is a comprehensive program that teaches you a step-by-step strategy for eliminating acid reflux, heartburn and GERD safely, naturally and effectively. It can be used by anyone experiencing symptoms, including children and pregnant women, and even comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This allows you to experience the effects before fully committing to it. So, you have nothing to lose by trying the natural route. It sure beats taking harmful prescription medications.