The Fat Burning Kitchen changes the way people are losing weight by forgoing traditional dieting requirements and focusing on eating nutrient dense foods instead. There’s no denying that the typical dieting infrastructure is really hard to do. There’s all of this calorie counting and portion controlling, weighing of your foods, intense cardio and even more misery. It’s no surprise that studies found that 95% of people fail when trying a new diet. They just aren’t easy, sustainable or enjoyable. That’s also not to forget mentioning that researchers found dieting to actually decrease your body’s most important fat-burning hormones by up to 50% in just 7 days of dieting. With The Fat Burning Kitchen, you learn a completely new weight loss regime that avoids the traditional dieting structure. It teaches you how to naturally increase your body’s fat-burning hormones to achieve safe, effective and effortless weight loss and optimal health. You don’t have to worry about counting calories, weighing your foods, portioning each meal, following intense food restrictions, or spending all of your free time doing intense cardio. It’s just eating deliciously and nutritiously.
- 1 What is The Fat Burning Kitchen?
- 2 Who are the Authors of The Fat Burning Kitchen?
- 3 Overview of The Fat Burning Kitchen
- 4 Conclusion
What is The Fat Burning Kitchen?
There are several things wrong with traditional weight loss regimes. Despite what they claim to do, many of them make it more difficult to lose weight or achieve your weight loss goals. Not only that but studies found dieting to drastically decrease your natural fat-burning hormones.
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a revolutionary weight loss program designed to help people lose weight without having to do all of the nonsense that comes with traditional dieting. In fact, it avoids any of the traditional dieting rules and instead, the regime focuses on eating high nutrient dense foods to reach your weight and health goals.
Yes, it’s really that simple and no, it isn’t too good to be true.
Throughout The Fat Burning Kitchen, you receive an abundance of information that teaches you about the truth about things you’re putting into your body, such as cholesterol, saturated fats, omega-3’s, omega-6’s, fiber, protein, hormones, plant foods and animal foods. You’ll be shocked to learn how these “healthy” foods really aren’t all that ideal for achieving optimal health and weight. But it isn’t all bad news. Once you gain the knowledge you need to understand the importance of eating high nutrient dense foods, this program shows you the way. It’s broken down into a two-part system that consists of:
- Part One: Start the Cleanout
- Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
As you can tell from the titles, the first is all about cleaning your kitchen of the junk you already know you shouldn’t be having. The second part is all about stocking it back up with all the healthy, delicious and nutrient dense foods you want to naturally increase your body’s natural fat-burning hormones. I’ll delve into the details of the program in just a moment but you receive detailed food lists, simple step-by-step instructions, a ton of powerful information, checklists, and more. You also receive a 23-Day Fat Loss Accelerator program, which shows you how to put your newfound knowledge into action.
Everything is available to you as soon as you purchase. You just download the program right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer. Now, there is an option to get a physical copy of the program. However, the digital makes it easy to access the guides wherever you are, whether you’re in your pantry or at the grocery store.
Now, you’ll find a ton of scientific evidence supporting what you learn in this program. However, if you’re still not sure nutritious can be delicious and that delicious can result in weight loss, you can try it out risk-free with the 60 Day Money Back.
Who are the Authors of The Fat Burning Kitchen?
Best-selling author of certified nutrition specialist, Mike Geary, and personal trainer, Catherine Ebeling, are the authors of The Fat Burning Kitchen. Mike has created many successful health programs and books and Catherine has studied diet, nutrition and health for the over 25 years. She also has her Masters of Science in Public Health Nursing.
Overview of The Fat Burning Kitchen
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a comprehensive program that’s teaches you how to lose safe, sustainable weight simply by increasing your body’s natural fat-burning hormones. It comes with an abundance of awesome information that gives you the inside scoop on what certain foods and ingredients are really doing to your body (and weight loss efforts). Then, it provides you with an easy-to-follow two-part system for cleaning out your kitchen and restocking it with highly nutritious and delicious foods that are going to help your body melt fat away.
Throughout the two parts, you receive detailed food lists, simple instructions, checklists to complete as you progress, and much more. You also receive The Advanced Nutritional Fat-Burning Blueprint: The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan. This provides you with even more tips, guidance, exercises, food choices, eating times, and advice for turning your newfound knowledge into action.
Here’s a quick look at what you can expect from the program as a whole:
Part One: Start The Cleanout
- Chapter 1: Foods made with refined flour and corn products
- Chapter 2: Foods and drinks containing high fructose corn syrup
- Chapter 3: Margarine, vegetable oils, trans fats, Crisco
- Chapter 4: Artificial sweeteners – Splenda, NutraSweet, Saccharin
- Chapter 5: Commercial pasteurized Dairy
- Chapter 7: Soy products – soymilk, tofu, TVP
- Chapter 8: Sports/Energy drinks
- Chapter 9: Energy bars
- Chapter 10: Processed foods, weight-loss meals, diet snacks and diet desserts
Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
- Chapter 11: High quality protein-grass fed beef/bison, wild cause fish, free-range chicken and eggs
- Chapter 12: Raw dairy milk and cheese
- Chapter 12: Grass fed dairy butter, coconut oil and large
- Chapter 14: Nuts – almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, brazil nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts
- Chapter 15: Avocados
- Chapter 16: Organic berries
- Chapter 17: Organic dark green leafy vegetables
- Chapter 18: Healthy sweeteners – real maple syrup, raw honey, Stevia
- Chapter 19: Healthy real food energy bars
- Chapter 20: Dark chocolate
- Chapter 21: green tea, oolong, black, mate, herb teas
- Chapter 22: Items to keep in your kitchen
- Chapter 23: The transformation has begun
The bonus, The Advanced Nutritional Fat-Burning Blueprint: The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan, covers things such as:
- Priorities during the 3-4 week accelerated fat-burning stage
- Types of weight training
- The 10-minute Abs/HIIT circuit explained
- Manipulating carbohydrate intake
- Cheat days
- Alcohol consumption
- The cayenne trick
- Cinnamon for blood sugar control
- Protein and fiber drink concoction
- Chamomile tea for fat loss
- Green, white, oolong teas and yerba mate
- More organic
- More red meat than chicken or fish
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Onions and garlic
- Krill oil
- Coconut oil and MCTs
- BCAA’s and carnitine
- Stress management and reduction
- Deep sleep and fat loss
- The advanced strategies
- Buying guide
- Additional health resources
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a natural weight loss program that makes it easy for anyone to lose weight simply by increasing their body’s natural fat-burning hormones. It’s a comprehensive system that comes with incredible information, food lists, checklists, and more, so you can eat deliciously and nutritiously and start shedding weight effortlessly. And hey, it even comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. How’s that for a confidence boost?